Monday, May 18, 2009

The Night Before

So this is my new blog. I'll do my best to post as often as I can while I'm across the pond. This is partly so my parents can see I'm doing ok and to give the rest of you a chance to live vicariously through me (and more honestly, for me to brag). Muahahaha!!!

But seriously, if you want to post, you need a blog on this site(which is easy to make), or you can email me as well, and I will do my best to check my hotmail account throughout the trip.

Anyways, back to folding socks and underwear...

6 comments:

  1. I totally got denied access to your other blog, lame

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a serious note...which backpack did you end up taking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is Cory. I went to the dance party tonight. Congratulations on this trip. What did you do to prepare? Would you consider it if you weren't partially fluent in French? Who is the woman you are meeting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT!? you're meeting a woman? i swear i don't even know you anymore. :) so what's the updates?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo yo homes!! Sounds like you're doing great. Your talk of cobblestones, trains, and jet lag sent me through an odd parade of flashbacks which took me a few minutes to recover from. I'm back though. It sounds pretty awesome out there. How's your French holding up? Just guessing but how's your beard coming? Take care.

    ReplyDelete