Sunday, May 29, 2011

Runnin' on MT

So tired, so very very tired. So after not sleeping at all on the train and running around Paris until past 2am, I finally get to bed, only to wake up 4 hours later to the wondrous sounds of the guests in the next room making noise. Couldnt get back to sleep... Then today was full of running around first to L'Orangerie where they have these huge, amazing Monet paintings. Then running to the hotel to check out, then running with heavy luggage (I was helping my fellow student with her suitcases) and trying to figure out how to push yourself and a large piece of luggage through a tiny Metro turn-style without getting trapped.
The train was awesome though. The TGV (France's bullet train) freakin' rips! The best was when we passed another tgv going the other way. It was cool. And the country side was very serene looking.
And so I'm now in Tours and the family Im staying with is awesome (a woman and her son). It's a nice apartment and I get a nice big bed, which I cant wait to take advantage of.
Anyways, I think Im going to rest for a little while, then go down to the Loire river, because apparently there's some kind of festival going on.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment