And so for classes today, I had a four hour break until a history of art class at 3:30-5:30pm. Last class on Fridays, so the ten of us in the class were the last ones to finish with the courses. We'd actually all gotten our certificate things. The history of art class was one of the various non-graded classes, but we still had to take them in order to fill out the hours to get credit. I was really tempted to just not go since I hadnt been absent yet, but I decided that since it was going to be my very last class of my BA degree that I should go and see it through to the very end. As I sat there in the dark (slideshow class) trying to stay awake, I started thinking about how long this degree process has been going on and it's still crazy to me that it's actually over. Of course I still have my masters but I'll think about that later. When I left the class room it was a totally surreal feeling...
But anyways, tomorrow morning I take the train to Paris and meet up with a couple fellow Utahns to split a hotel for the night. Then I have a cheap (but nice) hotel to myself for the next couple days until I go, but I can talk about when it comes up...if there's wifi.
Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment