Friday, June 3, 2011

Well well. I went for a little bike ride yesterday. We were trying to get to the chateau Ambroise, but we got a bit lost and ended up stopping in some little town at a cafe for lunch. It turned out to be quite an excellent day, but wow, I am outta shape. Anyways, it was a beautiful day and there these quaint little gardens along the way (in theory my friend will send her pictures to me, which i can then send to you). I was incredibly tired by the end, but that didnt stop the party! After I headed home for dinner, then left to meet up again and we got gellato [yum].
Today was just class, and but we're meeting up again tonight to go to a cafe or something. The only problem is that I have to get up REALLY early in order to get to a bus for a school excursion to Mt St. Michelle. Its a chateau on its own little island right off the french coast in the atlantic. You can walk to it when the tide is low, but if you time things wrong, you're kinda stuck on the island. It was the one excursion that ppl kept saying I needed to go on, so it should be good. I think a ton of people are going though, since it seems like half the people I talk to are going. Plus its a five hours drive there, we're there for about four hours, then a five hour drive back. At least I'll get to see the ocean. In fact it'll be the first time that I'll see this side of the Atlantic (except from a plane). Im pretty excited though I think it'll be a long day, and Im afraid that Im going to stay out late, then get hardly any sleep. I just cant seem to get myself to get to sleep early. Not when I could be out in Tours.
Oh well, we'll see how it goes. And there should be good pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment