My Big European Adventure
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Mo' Pics
I got a few photos for you. There's some of the Loire river, one of the main square in Vieux Tour (old town), and one of the trees on the walkway by the river. Oh, and a panoramic I stitched of a Monet scene from the l'Orangerie.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2011
(22)
▼
June
(16)
Short, sweeet.
Paris I missed you...
oh the pretty lights
Last class of Bacc
Some last pics of the Institut
Chenonceau, in full color!
It's workin' !
Here's a Panoramic photo I made of La Rochelle. Th...
Life's a holiday...except there's homework
In a World So Cold
Oh oh Chenonceau!
Hitchcock Was Right!
Il Pleut!
Mo' Pics
Well well. I went for a little bike ride yesterday...
Sorry for the delay. Ive been all busy and stuff. ...
►
May
(6)
►
2009
(13)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
About Me
LaughClown
Too complicated to say in 1200 characters or less. Experience cant bring total knowledge of this, so what do you expect from a small blurb here.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment