I headed to the jardin du luxembourg, with a baguette and Nutella, and it turned out there was some performance with two singers and a pianist, who were all amazing. Everyone all over the park was sitting on the grass, but cops would wander around and tell people to get off, which they would, until the moment the cops left, then everyone would get right back on the grass. It was kinda funny. I was able to get a spot on the lawn by the stage where the performance was, and for a moment it looked like they were going to kick us all off, but they gave up at the last second since there were way to many people to remove. I laid back and listened and dozed off for a second. Once I woke up, I decided to just wander until I found the Latin quarter, where I sat at a cafe that was relatively cheap and just had some cold drinks, cause it was still pretty hot. While there I talked to some funny german guy until the sun started to go down.
I left the Latin quarter and walked along the seine until I got to Pont d' Alexandre, just as the sun was setting, which was very beautiful. I just watched the sun go down, then found a metro and headed back to my hotel and here I am.
I was going to go to Versaille tomorrow, but I just checked and found out the Palace is closed on Mondays, so Im going to try for Tuesday instead.
Anyways, Im really tired so Im going to go to sleep now.
Less than 3 days to go now...
No comments:
Post a Comment