And class is getting hard. Boo.
But I did buy some Nutella today, and yesterday because of some mix up with the host family, for dinner I had some veggies and alot of baguette and camembert. It was my kind of dinner. And today for lunch I had a kebab, which was excellent, but way too much food. All I wanted to do was sleep when I got back to class.
Im having problems loading pics, but I'll work on it when i can.
Ciao
just heard you're keeping your blog. cool! How was the trip to the castle off the coast?
ReplyDeleteAlso - have you caught the host Mom or son standing over you at night with your underwear on their head?
If you fail your school class, does it mean anything? does your grade translate? if not, it would be tough to go to class.
later French boy
Chuck
So I actually slept through my alarm and missed the castle (I heard it was touristy anyways...sour grapes). And no standing over my bed, but they've been getting in arguments almost every night, and it's always fun to do the 'Im gonna pretend I didnt hear that and so will you' game.
ReplyDeleteOh teenagers... Have fun with that in a few years.
And if I fail I dont graduate. They are working with the schools to translate the grades properly (my prof said no one EVER gets perfect scores in france, and when she heard that under 60% was failing she was astonished). Ive heard its much more about participation and improvement rather than scores... hopefully.